Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Newsy news snippets


Am going to be at work till 12.30am - yes, it's been a looooong day/night. I'm physically here at my work station but my mind is on that pre-test survey, I hope it gets cleared by my prof soon so that I can send it to a select audience soon.

Here are some news snippets/necessary distractions that caught my eye today:

Florida teacher pleads guilty to sex with student, 14
TAMPA (Florida) - A female teacher (yep, that's her on the right, picture was taken off the web) pleaded guilty on Tuesday to having sex with a 14-year-old student, avoiding prison as part of a plea agreement.

Debra Lafave, 25, whose sensational case made tabloid headlines, will serve three years of house arrest and seven years' probation. She pleaded guilty to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery.

-- whatever was she thinking?!

Enough of salacious news, I'll stop here for tonight. More on why I chose employee blogs as a dissertation topic tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home