Wednesday, December 07, 2005

To all survey respondents: Please fill in the entire survey, tks!

Just a short post before I send out more e-mail invitations.

Can I request that all survey respondents fill in the ENTIRE survey? The survey program lists 108 respondents, an encouraging number given that my email invitations were sent out only 4 days ago.

But on careful examination, only 31 respondents completed the entire survey. Please try and complete my survey otherwise the information cannot be used in my research.

Also, survey respondents can only be entered in a lucky draw if they've filled in the entire survey and allow me to read their blogs for a qualitative study.

There are over 50 short multiple-choice-style questions in my survey.

Thank you for your co-operation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home